Travel CPAP Pillow (Mask)
£78.88 – £96.46
Travel CPAP Pillow (mask)
The CPAP / BIPAP Travel Pillow was developed by Putnams with CPAP users for improving the sleep quality of Sleep Aponea sufferers. It is British-made from flexi-polyurethane foam in the original Putnam Pillow design loved by our customers for over 30 years.
- Shipping: Free Shipping
- Delivery Time: 3 -5 Days
Travel CPAP Pillow (mask)
The CPAP / BIPAP Travel Pillow was developed by Putnams with CPAP users for improving the sleep quality of Sleep Aponea sufferers. It is British-made from flexi- polyurethane foam in the original Putnam Pillow design loved by our customers for over 30 years.
This extremely lightweight, smaller CPAP Pillow is ideal for travel and has been made exclusively for that purpose.
- British Made.
- 14 day returns policy.
- Zipped & washable cover included.
Weighing just 0.4 kg this is one of our lightest pillows.
Includes removable, washable, zipped COOLMAX Cover as Standard – To keep your head cool while you sleep. (spare covers available)
W 13” x L 12” x D 5” (33cm x 31cm x 13cm) – Royal
The Putnams CPAP Pillow range deals with common complains including:
- Mask pressure on the face
- Mask leaks (air blowing into eyes + reduction in mask pressure)
- General discomfort whilst at the same time using our vast experience in back care to improve posture whilst sleeping to reduce neck and back pain.
Our pillows are recommended by the British Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Association.
- Ear recess for side sleeping
- Curved recess for shoulders (if side sleeper)
- Rounded soft neck support
- Contoured ventilation to help heat escape from your face
2 Year Guarantee.
Includes Cotton removable zipped cover (hand washable).
- NIV (non-invasive ventilation)
- Sleep Apnoea CPAP
- Sleep Apnoea Bi-Level
- Sleep Apnoea Facial Interface
- Sleep Apnoea APAP
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Oxygen Systems
- Respiratory Measurement Devices (Capnograph & Others)
Sleep Aponea is a growing condition with up to 4% of men and 2% of women diagnosed.
Common treatment forms include mandibular advancement devices and nasal continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machines. These machines require breathing apparatus to be worn during sleep and this can be uncomfortable especially with side and front sleepers.
Suitable for CPAP / BIPAP / PEEP/ NIV (non invasive ventilation) / NIPPY
|Additional Spare Cover||
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for all our products. This means the price you see on this page is the price you will pay at checkout. No additional cost will be added.
- Processing and Delivery: Most orders are processed within 24 hours if in stock. Delivery time for most orders is 7 – 14 business days. However, some of our products especially pillows, cushions and wedges are delivered with 5 business days if they are in stock. Please check individual product page for delivery time.
- Out of Stock Orders: Sometimes, products can be out of stock even when they show they are in stock on our website. If you place an order and the product is out of stock, we will notify you immediately and inform you how long it would take for the item to be back in stock and shipped. You will have the option to either wait or have your payment refunded.
- Possible Delayed Shipping: On some products on our website, we have noted that shipping may be delayed. Please ask us before purchasing such products to ensure they are in stock.